Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lack of ideas...

It's been so long ago since my last post... I'm sorry for that but this for me is a very busy period and I don't have any ideas now for an interesting post. Anyway I tried to trade as much sessions as I can, like today: I traded 1 hour on the London open session and about 90 minutes on the New York open session. Net profit: +0.89%

I've now created a new Exel file where I will archive all my future performance. Today wasn't a excellent trading day, but every positive day is still a good day to me. I could have done much more with a little more luck and attitude to risk. I'm still too conservative on some perfect setups because I usually like to trade smaller moves, so, when I find a long run I'm still a bit afraid to see the trend turning against me.

In other words, I'm still too "fast" to close my trade looking for the maximum profit on smaller moves.

However I'm going to update the profit indicator in the right top side of this website.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Retal1ator's Trading Lounge - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008