Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trading Education

Surfing the web you can find a lot of scam websites about forex or trading in general. A lot of false traders sell theirs ebooks promising miracolous methods to became rich with forex in just some months. Trading isn't a "became rich now!" sceme, and isn't easy. I am not here to sell you a unfailing method to became rich quickly. There are no system that can turn a poor trader or a beginner in a wealthy trader. All I can do is help you to became a successful trader in the best way I can: giving lessons.

Now you should ask yourself:


Why a successful trader should give lessons when he can do money with forex?


Good question. Most of traders that give lessons online, will never give you an answer. But I do. Like other people, of course trader love making money. In my ordinary days, I spend only 4% of my total time trading the forex market. This is why some systems works well only on some session time, for example when markets are flat. Trading forex is also a risky job, even if you are an excellence trader. Some months you can bring back home 30% of your total account, some other only 10%. Give lesson online is a honest way to have a "base" to accomplish montly standard spent. Don't forgot that teach other people about trading is very gratifying.

Now, I ask you: Why a trader shouldn't use some of his freetime to teach other people and earn some extra money?

Unfortunately to became a successful trader you must study hard and try to trade by yourself, the most of the times facing insuccess. You need to search your favourite trading style and you need to fail sometimes to find your way. Day by day you will learn more and more, but there will always be something you cannot learn just by yourself. In my experience I've been helped by some experienced traders, and this is why now I can be considered a good trader.

I won't show you the "holy grail", just because nobody can, but I can give you important tips and advices to became a successful forex trader. My personal target is a +20% monthly, and I usually reach it. Give me a chance, and you'll never regret of it. My prices are very competitive, send me an email to get more info.

I can give my whole experience at your service. I accept traders of every level of experience, even if you are a beginner and you need to be introduced to the forex world for the first time.

One lesson last 60 minutes and use Skype for chat or voice communication.

Available languages: English, Italian.

If you are interested, please send me an email: andrea.dimauro@yahoo.it


Update: From 1st January 2010 prices will be increases due to high assisted trading demand.


0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Retal1ator's Trading Lounge - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008