Friday, October 9, 2009

TM Scalping V2

Good news for scalpers, I've found another interesting and very profitable system. Just some days ago I discovered a new thread on forexfactory called "Trendman scalping system" where you can find the original setup for this system.

I suggest you to start following the thread to understand how the original version works, then if you want you can create your own, that can really suit you, or you can check if you like my own version.
So I'm not here to exaplain what was the original setup described on the starting thread, I'm here just to show you my own.

The method is very simple and easy to understand and I think my version is even much more easy. First of all you have to open your preferred pair chart (best on volatile pair such EUR/USD, EUR/JPY) and load the following indicator:
- SMA90
- Two EMA30 set to low and high
- MACD (20,62,9)
- THV Trix v4.1 (you can download it here)

So, after that, you can upload the original Trendman's template or you can choose to try my one. My template can be downloadable at post n°202 from the original thread: click here. Ok, now let's see the method's rules:

Timeframe: M1 and M5 for main trend. On the rainbow M5 chart you can detect S/R levels, incoming breakouts and main trend.

Sessions: Avoid low volatility sessions.

Entry (Long):
- Price is above SMA90
- Price strongly break the two MAs channel showing uptrend
- MACD is above 0 and show uptrend
- M5 rainbow chart show uptrend, no choppy market. Best if a support or a resistance level is broken

Take profit when you are in profit of 10 or 15 pips maximum, never stay in for more. In any cases, exit when fast trix change color
Stop loss can be placed 2-3 below under lower low of the first entry candle, or you can just manage your trade manually.

I am still testing my own personal version, but it seems to be very profitable and easy. I will update this post if there will be news about this trategy.

My personal thought: I'm still testing this method, but believe me: you need to try it and you'll see it's very profitable. My new setup will maybe help maximise profits. A very easy scalping system with nice entry and almost no false signals.
My personal rate is: 9/10

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Retal1ator's Trading Lounge - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008