Friday, October 9, 2009

THV System V4

THV by cobraforex, is a very efficent system now at his fourth version. I've been knowning this system since the first posts, but only now it has reached a high level of efficency, and so, I decided to publish it here. It is very well built, and it has no useless indicator. It use a very interesting variant of Heiken Ashi candles, and two Trix to track an entry signal when they cross. The indicator's resources include a news alert indicator, a sessions clock indicator, and some other useful stuffs. I am not a mechanical systems lover, but this system have really surprised me. Every new version of this system add new improvements and a new stup to make it more easy to trade with. There are various way to enter and exit a trade, but the most common is the one I describe below:


Entry rules (Long in the example):
- Fast TRIX cross Slow TRIX.
- Price is above Coral line.
- Check for R/S levels, divergences and trendlines to confirm entry.
- There isn't a reversal signal such a RSI "worm" when both TRIX cross.
- TRIXs aren't in overbought areas.

At the time I'm writing this article, it's available for free a very useful EA to manage your trades without any manual decision needed.

Just check the following links to follow the dedicated thread and download all the stuffs you need:

Unfortunately you need to find the best setup for you, but I am sure the most of the traders will find the standard edition enought exaustive.
Some months ago I've decided to review this strategy. I also decided to test this strategy for at least two month but later I choosed to abort this objective because I had to use my time to trade with other strategy that I personally prefer. By the way in just 5 days of trading (a trader's week) I earned about 40 pips: not bad for my first approach to this method.

My final thought: In my opinion THV is one of the best trading system ever created. It's very efficent and easy to use. This fourth version is almost a piece of art: Few indicators, set to perfection, and other useful stuff are easy to download and in few minute you are ready to go. Entry are easy to spot, it needs just some practice. It is a system for traders of every level, even if you are a beginner.
My personal rate is: 9/10

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Retal1ator's Trading Lounge - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008