Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My new journal

Hi, that's my first post about my new journal.
I decided to keep a weekly journal to archieve my experiences, my success and my fails during my journey into the forex market.
In this period I tried to test some new strategies, and now I'm training to master the new cyrox tape. I must be honest: that's not a good period for me, in demo training I'm facing a lot of negative days because I'm not trading so well. I'm also having problems to find time to trade, but I'm gonna fix them. Some personal problems were killing me.
By now, I only need to do some more practice... I hope this state of uncertainty will pass soon. Anyway I'll keep you posted about every interesting news, so don't miss the next posts!


0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Retal1ator's Trading Lounge - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008