Saturday, October 10, 2009

Five reasons to love forex trading

Sometimes I remind myself about my first times I found out about trading and the first time I traded with a demo. I must say that I was very excited, so exited that I couldn't belive it...

I couldn't believe to the opportunity that trading could have given to me.
Maybe some of you have my same sentiment about trading, and I'm sure that some of you love trading as I do.
Tonight I just wanted to write a brief post about the things that make all us love trading.
If you are an experienced trader like me, you'll agree with me, but if you are a normal person that doesn't know so much about trading, you will find the list below very interesting.
Anyway these are five simple reasons why I love forex:

1 -
Freedom to work when, where and how you want: There are almost no limits, you can work when you want, how you want and where you want. If a day you are too lazy and you do not want to work? no problem. You have to travel? no problem. You want to work only few hours a day? no problem. I love to have the opportunity to work everywhere... even on a bora bora's sunny beach while drinking a glass of my favourite whisky!

2 -
No taxes in my country: Everybody hate taxes. I'm Italian and here in Italy forex trading activities are in almost all cases not taxed. That why in Italy you pay taxes only if the trades are hold for more than 7 days and if your annual income exceed over 51.645,69 €. For an intraday trader or a scalper like me, that means no taxes at all.

3 -
Gread rewards: Almost all of the whole population can't imagine how a man can turn -even if after a lot of study- an easy and simple remote work in a lot of money. Yes, because trading is easy when you know how to do it, and when you now that, you have the keys to turn an hour of computer work in thousand of dollars. That's what is called a great deal.

4 -
Unlimited profits: I believe that people can be classified in two kinds: Who will be satisfied with a normal pay for all their life and who will try to become seriously rich. Forex trading allow you to increase your balance and your profit day by day, like a business that could never stop to grow. A good trader can have an average 10% ROI every month. A lot of well-known great traders have started theirs trading career with just 5000-10000 dollars, and now they are billionaire.

5 -
A work that can change yourself: This is the last -but not the minor- reason to love trading. I really think that the hard rules that trading have can change your character and your approach to life. Trading can make you remove from yourself unuseful emotions like nervousness and rashness. The required psychological approach to successful trade force you to be a smarter and more concentrated person, in other words, a better man.

I think that every successful trader should be proud of his work.
I've shown to you five great reasons to love trading, so what's your judge?

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Retal1ator's Trading Lounge - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008