Monday, November 23, 2009

Manage the stress with nature/zen tracks

Finally, I found a nice method to take care about our health when trading. Yes, I really thing that trading ain't good for our health, because the stress involved by fast scalping sessions hurts your nerves...
This week I'm going to trade listening relaxing nature sounds, like rainforest, sea waves and birds. They really help relaxing me!
Check out these beautiful "songs":
And my favourite:

Anyway, you can also choose to listen to some "zen" tracks, like:

They are all beautiful and peaceful songs, I suggest you to give it a try!

However this was a quite good week, I met great trend moves with many pips gain... watch out my last trade of today (9 pips profit):


0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Retal1ator's Trading Lounge - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008