Friday, November 13, 2009

Scalping the trend

This weekend I was finally able to trade during the New York session and the Oceanic session (Sydney/Tokyo).
The results are good, I traded only GBP/JPY with high probability entries. I decided to post a screenshot so you can (if you want) check some of my trades. I had some problem to show the whole image size, so I needed to edit it. By the way, If someone knows how to fix the image size problem, please contact me or leave a comment.... It will be very appreciated.
I tried to be very careful to open a trade only when resistances or supports levels were broken two times in a row. Anyway I'll post soon an "entry point guide" with complete explanation and examples of the most common entry points. That's because in fact, they are very similar and market creates the same cycles every moves.
This is my trades of today, during the new york open, hope you enjoy:

Please note, there's an error: the second trade was about 18 pips profit.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Retal1ator's Trading Lounge - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008